1. Two mis-match socks and a pair of E's undies. I am not sure about the underwear, but my kids ALWAYS pull their socks and shoes off in the car.
2. Baby's First Christmas bib. I think this fell out of a goodwill box at some point and just disappeared into the chaos waiting to be found.
3. McDonald's cup. This in and of itself is not that unusual. There were no less than 4 other fast foods cups in The Mothership. The thing is I can't remember the last time I took the kids to MCD's. We NEVER go there. It was completely empty...evidence that it has sat long enough for any and all fluid to evaporate.
4. One set of plastic vampire teeth. I was actually trying to get to the very back of the van the other day to grab M's backpack, and I hit my head on the door frame crawling in. It put me in a bad mood so I was grumbling to myself and then saw these teeth sitting on the back seat and just busted out laughing! Who can be mad when plastic vampire teeth are grinning at you?
5. An iron. My old neighbor gave this to me when she moved in April. I didn't really need an iron so I put it in The Mothership to drop at goodwill, but then a couple days later started feeling bad that I was giving away an iron that my neighbor had given me so I put it back in the garage. For the past
6. A check from Delta Dental for 157 buckaroos dated 8/30. We're rich and I had completely forgotten about it! I think I'll make an appointment for a pedicure tomorrow.
7. Too many goldfish, french fries, chicken nugget pieces, and cheerios to be counted. I am embarrassed to go to the local Boomerang and vacuum my car because there is always someone in the next parking space and I am mortified for them to be able to see in The Mothership.
9. One of M's flags for football. Turns out the dog only ate one! The other surviving flag was hiding under the back seat.
8. Three magnets, two chess pieces, and a partridge in pear tree. No my kids don't play chess...they just chew on the pieces because that is totally safe and acceptable. And ok I didn't really find the partridge in a pear tree, but it totally could have been in there. The Mothership is a large marge yall.
What's the craziest thing you've ever found in your car?
Talk to ya soon,