Yep...It's time for Thursday Randomonium again. Here are my random thoughts for the week.
1. I got new glasses. I was too cheap to pay for the anti-glare coating. Because I am so cheap they don’t photograph well. I am also not good at taking pics of myself. If you look at this for a bit I kind of look like a bobble head!
2. Michael is still pumped about school. He wakes up every morning excited about something that is going on that day. Obviously his teacher, Mrs. Chambliss, is a rock star.
I 3. I noticed the other day that I ALWAYS put the computer, TV, or radio volume on an even number. What does this mean? Does anyone else do this?
4. There has been some serious football strength training going on at our house. M should be able to rip those flags right off the other kids shorts!! Haha5. Rhett had corn on the cob for the first time a few nights ago, and ate it all! I wasn’t going to give it to him, but he was reaching for mine so I let him have it.
6. Ellie will not eat Chocolate Lucky Charms. She points at the box, and says it’s spooky.
7. Today I found out one of Brent’s cousins is having twins. It caused me to shed a tear or two this afternoon. I guess my 30’s are making me soft!
8. I couldn’t let the list end at #7 so I thought I would share this picture M made on the computer and printed for me a few days ago. When he gave it to me he said “this is one way I can show you I care.” Sweetest boy ever. Now if I could just figure out what Ugga Mugga means!
Talk to ya soon,