1. I love having him as my best friend. He knows me better than anyone else ever will or could. It is so comforting to be with someone who knows absolutely everything about your past, your present, and your hopes for the future.
2. I love his strength. He is a strong guy both physically and mentally. On the physical side, I know that no matter how much weight I gain he will still be able to pick me up if I need him to. Or maybe if he just wants to. :) On the mental side, I love that I can always count on him to be a rock for me in any situation. He is sort of an old fashioned mans man and that is how a like my
3. I love that he is completely determined, against all existing evidence, that I will someday adore Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds as much as he does.
4. I love that he never complains about and actually often compliments my cooking. I know it is usually not really good, but it is nice to pretend!
5. I love that he always notices if I have spent extra time on my hair or makeup.
6. I love his crooked bottom tooth...even after 4 years of braces. I also love that I can remember the day he came to my house to show me he had gotten his braces off. I think we were 16.
7. I love his passion for Jesus, the gospel, and our faith.
8. I love the way he pops his thumb ALL THE TIME. It is a weird little habit he has. Remember the movie Sommersby with Richard Gere and Jodie Foster? I have always thought that no one could ever pull a husband switcharoo over on me because I would know for sure it wasn't Brent if he didn't pop his thumb every couple of minutes.
9. I secretly love that he is afraid of spiders/spiderwebs, and I am not. If he sees one he tells me and I kill it. I am brave like that.
10. I love that he didn't let a little setback, like me breaking up with him in 7th grade because he pinched my butt (I wasn't that type of girl), thwart his long terms plans to marry me someday. :)
11. I love the way he loves our kids. He is so intentional with his parenting, and I am amazed each day at his commitment to the spiritual growth of our children. He is not concerned about them being the best at sports or academics, but instead he is concerned about WHO THEY WILL BE ON THE INSIDE when they leave our nest. Nuff said.
12. I love that he will never understand why I like to read fiction books. His words, "Why would you want to read a story someone else just made up?"
13. I love his singing and dancing. Pretty sure myself and the taters are the only ones who get to witness these talents regularly, but they are definitely a reason to love him!
Talk to ya soon,