Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Few School Things

Just a quick post to document a couple of school events that happened recently.  :)

Miss E had her end of the year program at pre-school.  Her class sang a few songs and we had a cookie and juice snack in her cafeteria.  Like her brother before her, she was very into the performance.  She let me put her hair in a rockin' side ponytail that morning.  Super cute.  Wish she would let me do her hair more often!
Earlier this week M had his Kindergarten Pirate Adventure. It was my day off so the little taters and I went.  It was so fun and super chaotic.  In the world of a kindergartner I think that means it was a huge success.  M was so sweet to E and let her walk around with him all morning.  I could see him telling her what to do every step of the way.  That boy likes to tell someone what to do.  Must get that from his dad.  ;)  How cute is the photo booth pic and the hand holding in the bottom one?  TT is really digging holding hands right now.  Awww.
Talk to ya soon,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment